TH8033 Thermal extension test device
Comply with GB/T2951-2008 national standard requirements, used to measure the elongation and permanent deformation of the insulation and sheath of wires and cables under heat and load to determine the material properties. The sample is hung in the oven, and the weight is lowered by the chuck. After 15 minutes, the distance between the marks is measured and the elongation is calculated.
1. Rulers: 3 pieces, fixed on the bracket, total length 200mm, accuracy 1mm;
2. Test station: 3 sets, three sets of test racks and weights each, can test three samples at the same time;
3. Counterweight: 10g, 20g, 50g, 100g 3 each;
4. Material description: The bracket and weight are A3 steel finishing and electroplating treatment.
WRITE A MESSAGE TO US
- Environmental testing Combustion test Tensile test Wire and cable plug connector Robot cable test More+