TH8058B High Voltage Tracking Index Tester/High Voltage Tracking Tester
This instrument is suitable for testing electrical and electronic products, household appliances and their materials for tracking resistance and corrosion resistance. It simulates the use of liquid contaminants and inclined samples at power frequency (48Hz-62Hz) to pass the tracking resistance test. And corrosion measurement to evaluate the resistance to tracking and corrosion of electrical insulating materials used under severe environmental conditions. This machine is designed and manufactured in strict accordance with GB/T6553-2003 and IEC60587-1984.
1. Number of test groups: five groups;
2. Electrode: 0.5mm thick, made of 304 stainless material, distance between upper and lower electrodes: 50.0mm±0.1;
3. Test voltage: 100V-6000V steplessly adjustable;
4. Voltage stability: ±1%;
5. Voltage regulator: output: 0～250V can be adjusted, capacity 5KVA;
6. Test transformer: capacity 5KVA, maximum output voltage AC6000V;
7. Output voltage: AC;
8. High-precision voltage stabilizer: output AC220V power 6000W, accuracy ±1%;
9. When the high-voltage circuit current reaches or exceeds 60mA for 2S during the test, the relay will act to cut off the current, and the buzzer will alarm to indicate that the test product is unqualified. At this time, press the voltage to stop the alarm;
10. Tracking judgment: According to the standard GB/T6553-2003/4.1.2, apply voltage (2.5k V, 3.5k V and 4.5k V) on the sample, and drop the contaminant liquid at a certain flow rate at 60mA If the following current continues for 6H without current, it is passed;
11. Test time: 6 hours;
12. Dropping interval time: The test time can be preset, 0 ~ 99.99S/M/H can be continuously adjusted;
13. Dripping device: high-precision dripping device, the height of the dripping device is adjustable, adopts Refu precision peristaltic pump, the flow range is 0.00185-20 ml/min, the working speed is 0.1-50 rpm, the flow accuracy error: <0.5 %;
14. Test solution: ammonium chloride, isooctylphenoxy polyethoxyethanol, non-ionic wetting agent mixed with distilled water or deionized water mixture. The resistivity of the polluted liquid at (23±)1℃ should be (3.95±0.05)Ω·m.
15. Filter paper size: made in accordance with the standard size requirements, the thickness of the filter paper is 0.15 ~ 0.17mm.
16. Case: SUS304 stainless steel (brushed surface);
17. The dirty liquid tank is made of 316 stainless steel, with a closed device;
18. Studio volume: 900L*650W*950H(mm); volume is 0.56m3;
19. Apparatus dimensions: 1300L*700W*1800H(mm);
20. Control device: It adopts PLC+Taiwan Weilun touch screen control, precise control, simple operation, completely humanized design, automatic report generation at the end of the test, and the panel thermal printer can print the test results in a timely manner.
21. Equipment structure:
1) The instrument has an overall structure, and the control panel is located on the right side of the test chamber.
2) The working area is equipped with a door with a glass window to observe the test process at any time during the test.
3) An exhaust fan is installed on the top. When the test is completed, the exhaust system is turned on to exhaust the exhaust gas outside.
WRITE A MESSAGE TO US
- Environmental testing Combustion test Tensile test Wire and cable plug connector Robot cable test More+