TH8058 Leakage Tracking Testing Machine
Leakage tracking test (tracking index test) simulation test items specified by IEC60112, UL 746A, GB/T4207, GB4706.1, ASTM D 3638-92 and other standards. The test is on the surface of a solid insulating material, between platinum electrodes of a specified size (2mm × 5mm), apply a certain voltage and time (30s) a fixed height (35mm) to drop a specified droplet volume of conductive liquid (0.1%NH) 4 CL), used to evaluate the leakage resistance performance of the solid insulating material surface under the combined action of electric field and humid or polluted medium, and determine its comparative tracking index (CT1) and tracking resistance index (PT1). It is suitable for the research, production and quality inspection departments of lighting equipment, low-voltage electrical appliances, household appliances, machine tool electrical appliances, motors, power tools, electronic instruments, electrical instruments, and information technology equipment. It is also suitable for insulating materials, engineering plastics, electrical connectors, Accessories industry.
1. Electrode material: electrode tip-platinum metal
2. Electrode pressure: 1.0±0.05N
3. Electrode distance: 4.0mm ± 0.01mm, included angle 60°±5
4. Electrode voltage: 100～600V (48～60HZ) adjustable
5. Dripping time: 30s±5s
6. Drop height: 30～40mm adjustable
7. Drop size: 44～55 drops/1cm3 adjustable
8. Number of drops: 0～9999 times adjustable
9. Carton size: 1000×650×1300mm
10. Studio volume: 0.5 m3
11. Test background: black background.
Configuration: a 5ml beaker, a bottle of ammonium chloride, a 4mm scale bar,
Aluminum-plastic exhaust duct is 3 meters, one power cord.
WRITE A MESSAGE TO US
- Environmental testing Combustion test Tensile test Wire and cable plug connector Robot cable test More+
COPYRIGHT © 2021 Dongguan Tianhai Quality Inspection Instrument Co., Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 粤ICP备15018720号 Powered by www.300.cn