UL94 combustion testing machine
UL94 vertical combustion test mainly refers to UL 94, IEC 60695, GB/T5169 and other standards, using Bunsen burner of specified size and specific gas source (methane or natural gas), according to certain flame height and certain application The flame angle periodically burns the test sample in a vertical state several times, and evaluates its flammability and fire hazard by the duration and length of the test sample's ignition, hot burning, and so on. The vertical combustion tester mainly evaluates the flammability of V-0, V-1, and V-2 materials. Applicable to the research, production and quality inspection departments of electrical and electronic products and their components such as lighting equipment, low-voltage electrical appliances, household appliances, machine tool electrical appliances, motors, power tools, electronic instruments, electrical meters, electrical connectors and accessories, etc. Used in insulation materials, engineering plastics or other solid combustible materials industries.
1. Vertical combustion box size: 40×60×35cm
2. Test inclination: 20°, 45°, 90° manual switch
3. Flame height: adjustable from 20mm ± 2mm to 175mm ± 1mm
4. Flame application time: 0-999.9s±0.1s adjustable
5. Bunsen burner: with inner and outer flame adjustment
6. Electric fire method: automatic electronic ignition
7. Combustion gas: 98% methane gas or 98% propane gas (provided by the customer, generally replaced by liquefied petroleum gas)
8. Temperature test range: 0~1000℃
9. Reference standards: UL 94, IEC 60695, GB/T5169.
WRITE A MESSAGE TO US
- Environmental testing Combustion test Tensile test Wire and cable plug connector Robot cable test More+