TH8016 Wire Heating Deformation Testing Machine
TH8016 wire heating deformation testing machine is suitable for testing leather, plastic, rubber, cloth, deformation before and after heating.
The design of this instrument complies with JIS-C-3005, UL1581, UL758, ASTM-D2436, CNS3556, 742 and other test standards.
Used to test the degree of thermal deformation of materials such as plastics and wire sheaths. At a specific temperature, place the test piece freely in the testing machine for 30 minutes, then clamp it between the parallel plates of the machine, add the specified load, and place it at the same temperature. Leave it for 30 minutes, measure the thickness difference before and after heating with a gauge, divide the thickness difference by the thickness before heating, and take the percentage as the unit to get the deformation rate.
1. Controller: touch screen control with program
2. Temperature range: normal temperature +10℃～200℃
3. Temperature control accuracy: ±0.1℃
4. Resolution accuracy: 0.1℃
5. Number of sample groups: three groups
6. Machine structure and material:
1) Inner box size: 600 (W) x 400 (D) x 360 (H) mm
2) Outer box size: 1100 (L) x 510 (D) x 1580 (H) mm
3) Observation window: with a square window to observe the product test situation
4) Inner box material: inner box SUS#304 stainless steel
5) Outer box material: A3 steel electrostatic spray paint
6) Thermal insulation material: high-density asbestos, good thermal insulation.
7. Deformation measuring device
1) Three Japanese MITUTOYO scales are used.
2) Deformation resolution: 0.01mm
3) Use a counterweight to offset the external load
4) Load weights: three each for 50g, 100g, 200g, and 500g.
WRITE A MESSAGE TO US
- Environmental testing Combustion test Tensile test Wire and cable plug connector Robot cable test More+