TH8010EElectronic tensile testing machine
The computer-controlled electronic tensile testing machine can test the mechanical properties of various materials such as plastics, rubber, wires and cables, zippers, textiles, and shoe materials. It can be configured with different fixtures to stretch, tear, peel, and cut the test materials. Inspection of cutting, bending and other items. The machine uses a stepping motor to drive the reducer to move the high-precision ball screw to the test bench, which can run at a speed of 0.001 to 500 mm/min. Equipped with a mainstream brand commercial computer as the control machine, for setting of test parameters, control of working status, data collection, processing and analysis, display and printing of test results, etc.
1. Specification: TH8010E;
2. Maximum load: 1kN/2kN/5kN optional;
3. Effective force measurement range: 0.4%-100%;
4. Force measurement accuracy: within ±1% of the indicated value;
5. Effective test width: 150mm;
6. Effective test stroke: 500～800mm;
7. Test speed range: 50～500mm/min;
8. Test bench lifting device: fast/slow speed control, can be jog;
9. Test bench safety device: electronic limit protection;
10. Overload protection: automatic protection when the maximum load exceeds 10%;
11. Motor: Single phase: 220V±10%, 0.4KW
12. Host size: 550×540×1750mm;
13. Host weight: about 85kg.
1. Single-column testing machine 1 set
2. Computer and software 1 set
3. Test fixture 1 set
4. One load element.
WRITE A MESSAGE TO US
- Environmental testing Combustion test Tensile test Wire and cable plug connector Robot cable test More+