TH8015 six-group swing tester is used to test the flexural strength of plug leads and various wires. It is suitable for related production researchers and quality inspection departments to conduct bending tests or inspections on power cords. This testing machine is manufactured in accordance with U1817 and other relevant standards "General Safety Requirements for Software Components and Power Cords". It has the characteristics of beautiful appearance, fine craftsmanship, high test accuracy, and good working stability.
1. Power supply: AC 220V 50HZ
2. Test speed: 10-60 times/minute adjustable, digital display speed
3. Bending angle: 0—±90°
4. Counter: 0—999999 can be preset
5. Weight load: 50, 100, 200g, 300g, 500g each 6 pieces
6. Test station: 6 groups of tests can be carried out at the same time each time
7. Total counter: 0-999999 can be preset, when the number of swings reaches the set value, it will automatically stop.
8. Sub-counter: 6, used to count the number of times from the start of the test to the bending of each group of stations.
9. Configuration: 30 weights, 1 power cord, 1 14/17 open-end wrench, 1 tool box.
WRITE A MESSAGE TO US
- Environmental testing Combustion test Tensile test Wire and cable plug connector Robot cable test More+