TH8045 Plug temperature rise test machine
This instrument is suitable for power cord plug temperature rise test and wire temperature rise test, and is designed to meet the requirements of UL-817, IEC and CCC.
Test method: After short-circuiting the positive and negative poles of the plug or socket, the tail is connected to the current output terminal, and then the current is turned on. After the required test current and time are set according to the standard requirements, test the plug or socket insert and Whether the temperature rise value of the conductor riveting joint after a certain period of time and current load meets the standard requirements.
1. Current 0～40A can be adjusted arbitrarily
2. Load voltage: 0～12V
3. Test temperature: RT～150℃
4. Test station: 6 channels
5. Thermocouple: K-type thin wire thermocouple
6. Transformer capacity: 800VA
7. Display mode: full LED digital display
8. Instrument volume: 500*400*480mm
9. Instrument weight: 45kg.
WRITE A MESSAGE TO US
- Environmental testing Combustion test Tensile test Wire and cable plug connector Robot cable test More+