TH8042B wire printing and abrasion tester
This machine is to fix a wire with a length of about 300mm with the printed body facing up on the machine table. Use a wear-resistant block to rub the printed body at a certain load, speed and reciprocating stroke to check the fastness of the printed body. Check the fastness of printing on the plastic surface. Meet the requirements of UL, GB, IEC and other standards.
1. Test station: single station
2. Friction speed: 10～40C.P.M can be adjusted arbitrarily and count automatically
3. Friction distance: 250mm
4. Friction hammer load: 450g ±5g
5. Friction hammer size: 50×25mm
6. Flannel specification: 1.2±0.25mm
7. Counter: continuous counting from 1 to 9999, and the number of arrivals will automatically stop.
WRITE A MESSAGE TO US
- Environmental testing Combustion test Tensile test Wire and cable plug connector Robot cable test More+