TH8042C Automotive Wire Scratch Resistance Tester
This testing machine complies with ISO6722, QC/T730, JB/T8139, JASO D611, DIN72551, VW60306 test standards. A device used to scrape the insulation surface of automobile wires, reciprocatingly scrape the insulation surface along the axis of the sample, and automatically stop when the scraping needle grinds through the insulation and contacts the conductor.
1. Stroke of scraping head: 10～20mm
2. Scraping length: 15.5mm
3. Scraping speed: 50～60 times/min (a back and forth movement is once)
4. Scraping force (with weights): 500g, 700g, 1000g each
5. Scraping count: 1～99999 times arbitrarily set
6. Motor: 1/2HP Taiwan motor
7. Transmission mechanism: ball guide rail
8. Control part: consists of counting, starting, stopping, speed regulation, power switch functions
9. The control box is electrostatic paint
10. The transmission mechanism is electroplated after finishing
11. Add weight method: add weight with weight.
WRITE A MESSAGE TO US
- Environmental testing Combustion test Tensile test Wire and cable plug connector Robot cable test More+