WTH8030C ire vertical torsion testing machine
Scope of application: It is suitable for the testing requirements of TUV, VDE, UL and other high flexible cables. The machine structure is a longitudinal 6-station structure, which is mainly used for the repeated torsion test of the metal wire after longitudinal installation to detect the plastic deformation performance and the defects of the metal wire in the repeated torsion test.
Compliance with standards: CRIA 0003 2-2016 "Industrial Robot Special Cable Part 2: Test Method" standard requirements such as the China Robot Industry Alliance standard.
1. Test station: 6 stations
2. Control system: 7-inch color touch screen + AC servo motor
3. Motor test method: vertical torsion, fixed upper end, sample winding
After passing a specified diameter cylinder, fix the lower end torsion chuck
4. Maximum sample diameter: φ3～20mm
5. Sample torsion speed: 0～60 times/min adjustable
6. Bending angle: ±180° digital setting
7. The distance between the clamp and the torsion point: 50～500mm adjustable
8. Counter digits: 0～99999999 times
9. Function: Test speed, test times, test angle, control conditions, etc. can be controlled and set on the touch screen;
And real-time display of equipment status, current speed, times, angle and date and time can be displayed
10. Weight load: 50g100g200g300g500g 6 pieces each (please specify for other orders)
11. Dimensions (W×D×H): about 1100×900×1450mm.
WRITE A MESSAGE TO US
- Environmental testing Combustion test Tensile test Wire and cable plug connector Robot cable test More+